You have no items in your shopping cart.
1) How can you guarantee that I will never run out of propane?
BBQ Tank Express provides discounts to our customers to ensure they have a backup tank. That way when one tank is empty you have a spare full available. Then you place an order with BBQ Tank Express and we come out within 1-3 business to exchange your empty tank. It's that easy.
2) I don’t want to have a spare tank, can you guarantee that I won’t run out of propane?
No we cannot guarantee you won't run out of propane if you don't have a spare tank. We do sell gauges that help identify when your tank is getting low but you would have to place an order when your gauge is in the yellow to ensure you don't run out. The only way to guarantee you won't run out is to have a full spare tank.
3) Do I need to be home for a delivery?
No you don’t need to be home for a delivery. Place your tank at your designated spot and it will be exchanged on your scheduled day.
4) I forgot to leave my tank out. What do I do now?
In order to provide exemplary service we will leave the full tank at your designated spot as a courtesy. Our drivers will be in touch to arrange another time to pick up your empty tank. If we do not receive the empty tank, you will be charged for the extra tank.
5) My tank is 10 years old and out of date, do I need to buy another one?
There is a small fee for tanks that are out of date. You can see those prices in ORDER NOW, click on your tank size and you look at OPTION: EXCHANGE OUT OF DATE TANK.
6) I don’t have a BBQ Tank, do I need to buy one to join your service?
Yes, BBQ Tank Express is an exchange service where we exchange 1 full tank for 1 empty tank. If you require a new or spare tank when ordering click OPTION: EXCHANGE + TANK and the pricing is on the left in orange. If you require multiple tanks please call 1 844 FULL TANK for multi-tank discounts.
7) Do you pick up old propane tanks?
Yes, for a small $5/tank fee we will come and pick up your old propane tanks.