You have no items in your shopping cart.
1) Is contactless delivery an option?
Yes, we have always been a contactless service. Place your order online and pay, then a cylinder specialist will give you a call and provide you with a delivery date. When the driver arrives on your delivery day they will disinfect the tank with bleach, exchange or place the tank in a safe spot, and then ring your doorbell to let you know we were there. There is no physical contact between you and the driver.
2) I don’t have a BBQ Tank, do I need to buy one to join your service?
Yes, BBQ Tank Express is an exchange service where we exchange 1 full tank for 1 empty tank. If you require a new or spare tank add it to your cart by selecting 20lbs tank and 20lbs propane.
3) What is the difference between 20lbs propane and 20lbs tank?
20lbs propane is just for propane. 20lbs tank is to purchase an empty tank, so you would need to add 20lbs of propane as well.
4) I don't have one of your tanks will you still exchange it?
Yes, we will exchange any competitor tank as long as it is in date and in good shape.
5) How can you guarantee that I will never run out of propane?
BBQ Tank Express recommends that all customers have a full spare tank. That way when one tank is empty, exchange it for a full tank and then place another order with BBQ Tank Express.
6) I don’t want to have a spare tank, can you guarantee that I won’t run out of propane?
No, the only way to guarantee you won't run out of propane is to have a full spare tank.
7) Do I need to be home for a delivery?
No, you don’t need to be home for a delivery. Place your tank at your designated spot and it will be exchanged on your scheduled day.
8) My tank is 10 years old and out of date, do I need to buy another one?
Yes, if your tank is out of date or damaged you need to purchase another tank.
9) Do you pick up old propane tanks?
Yes, for a $5/tank fee we will come and pick up your old propane tanks. Please contact us for multiple tank pricing.