You have no items in your shopping cart.
Free delivery to GTA, Peel, York, Halton, KW, Guelph, Hamilton and every other city within our delivery area.
1 bag - $34.99
2 bags - $59.99
- Finished material has a greater density than untreated ice salt which reduces tendency for bounce and scatter into sensitive areas.
- Potassium and sodium acetate are chloride free, biodegradable and represent an excellent combination of liquid de-icing materials.
- Increased surface area treated with the same payload in hopper saves time in reloads, associated fuel and labor costs.
- Less product = less tracking and clean-up.
- Instant ice melting action.
- Effective to lower temperatures.
- Undercutting and anti-icing capability as a result of the liquid component.
Safer for Surfaces
- Less damaging to concrete and other surfaces due to reduced chloride content (sodium and potassium acetate) and fewer freeze and thaw cycles.
- Reduce corrosion to metals as a result of less chloride content in addition to corrosion inhibitors.